07 May Exercise Can Damage Immunity
If you don’t train intensely, you can’t reach your potential. If you do train intensely, you devastate your immunity! Because intense training suppresses immunity.
But no worries! I have you covered.. you can improve your immunity simply with specific nutrients. Below are my best recommendations to stimulate and boost your immunity!
- BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS
- VITAMIN E (100 IU per day)
- VITAMIN C (3000 mg daily)
- SELENIUM (trace amounts)
- BETA-CAROTENE (20000 IU daily)
- ZINC (50 mcg daily)
- COENZYME Q10
- GLUTAMINE (10 grams 3x daily- before and after workouts and before bed)
A few other things you can do to help boost your immunity are to be sure you are getting enough sleep and water, aim to keep your intense training from 50-70 min. Remember your mindset is also a factor when it comes to immunity. Stay positive and happy and don’t stress!